Image
I earn £50 as a naked cleaner - my partner is okay with it but some of my clients have creepy requests A woman who works as a naked cleaner has revealed the weirdest parts of the job - including clients who are also naked. Lottie Rae, 32, took up the unusual role to make some extra money in 2017, and charges £50 an hour - estimating she's made a few thousand pounds over the years. The British cleaner says in the six years she's been working as a naked cleaner she's had a range of clients - including some who just want company, naturists, and others who 'hope for something more'. The cleaner, who describes herself as 'free-spirited' says the role has made her feel more body confident and even says it's empowering. Lottie said: 'There's a fair few people who are creepy - a handful of the guys I clean for book cleaners on the premise they will get something else. The cleaner, who describes herself as 'free-spirited' says the role has made he...

Followers

Andrew Jone Once Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics)

Andrew Jone Once Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) 



wears his with pride, and explains to anyone who asks why he carries a backpack with him everywhere.

He said: 'I work in retail part-time and customers ask me all the time why I wear my backpack.

'When I tell them what it is for the response is somewhere along the lines of shock.

'They think I am pulling their leg, or seem surprised because I look healthy.


He continued: 'I'm never afraid to go out in public or take off my shirt in front of other people.

'I do try to be considerate because it is different and some people may feel uncomfortable.

'But I have no problem explaining what my device is, how it works and why I need it.'

He said during his four-month stay in hospital, he was constantly reminded of how serious his circumstances were.

'Despite this I couldn't shake the thought of the people who aren't healthy enough to even be considered for a transplant, or the people who don't have access to good health care,' he said.

'That is what I want to change with Hearts at Large. We can advance our already incredible technology to save lives.'

The guy who carried his heart in a bag everywhere he goes: He had a successful full heart transplant. He no longer carries his heart in a bag.

Andrew Jones underwent the heart surgery and it was a successful one because he no longer had to carry his heart inside a bag. Andrew Jones is truly a strong man because he endured and survived the trying times and he never gave up on his sport career during the trying times.

Andrew Jones is an American basketball player who plays for the Texas Longhorns of the Big 12 conference. Andrew Jones is a talented and skillful basketball player who dedicates too much of his time to sport activities but some years ago, he was diagnosed with heart disease.

As a full-time sportsman who has great passion for sports and physical fitness, Andrew Jones was brave and courageous during the trying times. He had to carry his heart inside a bag for months until he eventually underwent a full heart transplant.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man beat and stripped cheating wife fully naked – As neighbours stood to watch (See Photos)

When Dennis Rader murdered a family of four in cold blood, he made the children watch as he strangled their parents. Then, he took the 11

FEBRUARY 04, 2023, On Rampur Streets, Naked Woman Spotted Ringing Doorbells at Midnight; UP Cops Solve Mystery

Popular posts from this blog

A Woolly Mammoth skull in a farmers field in Lima Township, Michigan

Stoned to death with her lover: Horrific video of execution of girl, 19, killed by Afghan Taliban for running away from arranged marriage

American soldier killed by German snipers in Leipzig, 1945

KILLING ME SLOWLY: 7 OF THE LONGEST EXECUTIONS IN HISTORY

Peter Chemy right before his execution in Germany in 1947