Image
I earn £50 as a naked cleaner - my partner is okay with it but some of my clients have creepy requests A woman who works as a naked cleaner has revealed the weirdest parts of the job - including clients who are also naked. Lottie Rae, 32, took up the unusual role to make some extra money in 2017, and charges £50 an hour - estimating she's made a few thousand pounds over the years. The British cleaner says in the six years she's been working as a naked cleaner she's had a range of clients - including some who just want company, naturists, and others who 'hope for something more'. The cleaner, who describes herself as 'free-spirited' says the role has made her feel more body confident and even says it's empowering. Lottie said: 'There's a fair few people who are creepy - a handful of the guys I clean for book cleaners on the premise they will get something else. The cleaner, who describes herself as 'free-spirited' says the role has made he

Followers

Vietnamese bar girls & GFs of the 1960s & 1970s (many pics)







These are some pretty nice looking ladies.






I suppose I have an affinity with those times as my primary and secondary school years coincided with the Vietnam war and it ended the year I left school/home.

Growing up as a teenager, our family had the habit of eating an early dinner and then watching the news on TV at 7pm. And of course the Vietnam war featured in the headlines. So I grew up on a diet of this sort of news. I still have vivid memories of the monk who splashed petrol and lit himself in protest, the viet traitor guy that was shot in the head point blank with a pistol in the street and the napalm girl running away for help..

Around 1971-72, my father was offered a job on a hydro dam project in Cambodia and was all set to go and then, the civil war there got worse and the project was shut down.

Australia had a ballot system for conscription to serve in Vietnam and my older brother drew a short straw with his month of June 18th birthday and was set to go but then in 1972 the Labor government won the election and they changed the system such that anyone studying at university at the time was excluded.

I guess I have fond memories of those times despite the war...simpler times I think. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for progress and choice but it also seems more complicated these days.. Maybe I have a romantic vision of those times.

Anyway, funny how many, many years later I've decided to settle in Cambodia and make my life here.

Having mentioned my time in SVN for all of 1969, it is probably only fair to say that the US Army aviation unit that supported the Australian forces in IATF at Nui Dat most frequently was the 147th Assault Helicopter Company, better known as the Hillclimbers, flying CH 47 twin rotor medium lift helicopters. Although to be fair we were also supported by the Muleskinner, the Black Cats and the Geronimos and the Black Barons etc.

To get around to see my small number of troops in assorted FSB's - Fire Support Bases, NDPs - Night Deployment Positions and at Land Clearing sites I frequently flew with the 147th Hillclimbers and acted as a door gunner - there was no such thing as a free flight given the acute shortage of aircrew much of the time.

I was particularly friendly with the then 147th Operations officer, Captain Bud Fraser, later better known as Colonel Gordon Fraser and the Company CO Major Hunt. In fact, I still recall attending the change of command ceremony with Major Hunt handing over command to Major Meegan at the Vung Tau airbase and 147th HQ area in 1969.

This brief history of the 147th Hillclimbers may be of passing interest to some readers.

Welcome to Summitgist.blogspot.com This is a blog site that focused on all that’s interesting and matters and history event. As a visitor, you are free to participate by sharing, comment, and asking of questions and don't forget minding our policy in regards to whatever things you choose to do. You can also subscribe to our Leak sex video channel A place where you can watch real lives leak sex video that has surface online. Don't be left out. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man beat and stripped cheating wife fully naked – As neighbours stood to watch (See Photos)

When Dennis Rader murdered a family of four in cold blood, he made the children watch as he strangled their parents. Then, he took the 11

FEBRUARY 04, 2023, On Rampur Streets, Naked Woman Spotted Ringing Doorbells at Midnight; UP Cops Solve Mystery

Popular posts from this blog

Stoned to death with her lover: Horrific video of execution of girl, 19, killed by Afghan Taliban for running away from arranged marriage

Man beat and stripped cheating wife fully naked – As neighbours stood to watch (See Photos)

I earn £50 as a naked cleaner - my partner is okay with it but some of my clients have creepy requests

Gorilla Rapes Man

PIETRO KOCH, NAZI COLLABORATOR, BEING PRONOUNCED AS DEAD AFTER EXECUTION OUTSIDE ROME, ITALY, JUNE 1945