Image
I earn £50 as a naked cleaner - my partner is okay with it but some of my clients have creepy requests A woman who works as a naked cleaner has revealed the weirdest parts of the job - including clients who are also naked. Lottie Rae, 32, took up the unusual role to make some extra money in 2017, and charges £50 an hour - estimating she's made a few thousand pounds over the years. The British cleaner says in the six years she's been working as a naked cleaner she's had a range of clients - including some who just want company, naturists, and others who 'hope for something more'. The cleaner, who describes herself as 'free-spirited' says the role has made her feel more body confident and even says it's empowering. Lottie said: 'There's a fair few people who are creepy - a handful of the guys I clean for book cleaners on the premise they will get something else. The cleaner, who describes herself as 'free-spirited' says the role has made he

Followers

Making a dress covered in mugshots of rap!sts & serial killers

The guy with the top hat is h.h. Holmes. the one that rigged a city mansion with all sorts of traps and chutes so he could kill his victims and sell the bodies to doctors that need cadavers for whatever reason




The one at front is Ian Brady, who tortured and murdered young boys with his girlfriend Myra Hyndley. They are fucking monsters

having a pic of David Berkowitz on each breast. She's so quirky. And the Morbid podcast sucks. Western Evil is the name of the company that makes this dress. There are family members of one of Ian Brady’s victims that still go out on the moors every single weekend to look for his little bones

Where on earth do you even buy fabric like that??? Like who in their right mind would think this was an appropriate product to sell?

I see Ian Brady on there who was an actual monster. I remember hearing a three part podcast about him and Myra Hindly and I really needed to take a break from true crime for about a months because it was so dark and disturbing

MY POINT IS THAT: 

I find serial killers incredibly interesting. I read about them often and watch documentaries pretty often as well but I never understood full on glorifying them and wearing them. Their psychology is interesting but their crimes aren't fun or entertaining. They commit monstrous acts of brutality.

people thought maybe it was just supposed to be a thought provoking piece during a fashion show or something until I opened it. she literally just got a printed skater dress. That's Ian Brady under her arm in the second photo. Wear that around Manchester and see what you get. A long time ago but still painful. attetion seeker who tries to get attention, typically in a manner considered excessive or inappropriate

I actually think this is something interesting. Not necessarily appropriate to wear in certain situations, but for a casual evening out, spooky themed October parties, or to artsy events, I can see this being a great piece. I was on a truecrime fb page for a while. Got kicked out because I asked someone what was wrong with her. Her whole back was covered in, crappy, tattoos of serial killers and mass shooters names. People were defending her

This reminded me of this one girl in my local crafts group who (at the age of like 15) made a hoodie with embroidered silhouettes of the Columbine shooters (also note we are not american). She claimed it was because she liked true crime (definitely not trying to be edgy, nope, no sir), but, i don't know, I can be interested in WW2 and still refrain from wearing a Hitler hoodie

Hand made is bull shit. I know a girl that goes to a lot of the same local horror events, that has the same dress. She bought that shit online

As someone who is fascinated by serial killers but also gives their victims the respect they deserve and recognizes that the killers are awful people who deserve to burn for all eternity people like this disgust me to no end. It would be interesting in like maybe a scrapbook thing where you're writing what you learn about the killers but not as a dress

These are the kind of people that make true crime fans look bad. I am obsessed with Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy as cases but I’d never wear them on my clothes. I’d rather make fun of them for being losers.

I bet she wouldn't be wearing that if one of those serial killers killed someone close to her. If it was a dress made with horror movie serial killers like Jason and freddy Kruger then that would be cool but this is just shit including her for wearing it. Like omg guys look I'm wearing guys that tortured and killed girls like myself.

Welcome to Summitgist.blogspot.com This is a blog site that focused on all that’s interesting and matters and history event. As a visitor, you are free to participate by sharing, comment, and asking of questions and don't forget minding our policy in regards to whatever things you choose to do. You can also subscribe to our Leak sex video channel A place where you can watch real lives leak sex video that has surface online. Don't be left out. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man beat and stripped cheating wife fully naked – As neighbours stood to watch (See Photos)

When Dennis Rader murdered a family of four in cold blood, he made the children watch as he strangled their parents. Then, he took the 11

FEBRUARY 04, 2023, On Rampur Streets, Naked Woman Spotted Ringing Doorbells at Midnight; UP Cops Solve Mystery

Popular posts from this blog

Stoned to death with her lover: Horrific video of execution of girl, 19, killed by Afghan Taliban for running away from arranged marriage

Man beat and stripped cheating wife fully naked – As neighbours stood to watch (See Photos)

I earn £50 as a naked cleaner - my partner is okay with it but some of my clients have creepy requests

Gorilla Rapes Man

PIETRO KOCH, NAZI COLLABORATOR, BEING PRONOUNCED AS DEAD AFTER EXECUTION OUTSIDE ROME, ITALY, JUNE 1945