Image
I earn £50 as a naked cleaner - my partner is okay with it but some of my clients have creepy requests A woman who works as a naked cleaner has revealed the weirdest parts of the job - including clients who are also naked. Lottie Rae, 32, took up the unusual role to make some extra money in 2017, and charges £50 an hour - estimating she's made a few thousand pounds over the years. The British cleaner says in the six years she's been working as a naked cleaner she's had a range of clients - including some who just want company, naturists, and others who 'hope for something more'. The cleaner, who describes herself as 'free-spirited' says the role has made her feel more body confident and even says it's empowering. Lottie said: 'There's a fair few people who are creepy - a handful of the guys I clean for book cleaners on the premise they will get something else. The cleaner, who describes herself as 'free-spirited' says the role has made he

Followers

The last cigarette before being shooted

The last cigarette before being shooted


S. Maria Capua Vetere (Naples), april 1944. Italo Palesse, with other 12 his comrades of RSI Special Service, is going to be shooted as saboteur by US MP. His last words were: "W l'Italia! W Mussolini!". DVX

The firing squad from Riker's Island marched out on the parade ground. Six soldiers, led by Capt. Loughboro, lined up at attention, facing the wooden post.

Two soldiers, one on each side, marched Tony the Termite to the post and tied his hands behind his back. Capt. Loughboro stepped forward with a blindfold and tied it around Tony's eyes.

"Would you care for a cigarette?" the captain asked.

"Yes, I would," Tony said. "I'll take a king-size mentholated."

The captain drew one out of a pack and placed it in Tony's mouth. He was about to light it when a uniformed inspector from the city's Antismoking Unit ran on the parade ground and cried, "Halt! You cannot smoke on this property during a firing squad execution."

"That's ridiculous," the captain said. "Puffing a last cigarette before being shot is an ancient military tradition."

"Never mind tradition. No one is permitted to blow smoke within 10 feet of another person as it's hazardous to everyone's health. Tony isn't just doing harm to himself but to the firing squad as well."

"Suppose I move the squad 10 feet back?" the captain suggested.

"That still would be considered secondhand smoke. Don't you have any respect for human life at all?"

The captain turned to Tony, "Would it bother you to give up your last cigarette?"

"It certainly would. This is a free country and when it comes to puffing, I know my rights."

The captain riffled through a book. "He's right," he said to the inspector. "It says here no one can be shot unless he is offered a last cigarette of his choice."

"But we're only doing this for his health. If Tony sucks on that fag he's going to develop a terrible cough."

"I'll worry about that," Tony protested. "It's too late to quit smoking. I should have done it years ago when it had some meaning. Now, let's knock off the sweet talk and give me a light."

The inspector said, "That's the trouble with people who face capital punishment. They think of nobody but themselves. We are never going to have clean air if smokers ignore the rights of others. Well, I'm warning you. If the captain 1lights up your cigarette I'm going to arrest you for violating the law and it's going to cost you."

Tony asked, "What will I get?"

"Thirty days and a $50 fine."

"I'll take it. That's better than what they are going to give me now," Tony declared.

The captain barked at the inspector, "I won't hear of it. This man has been sentenced to die by the firing squad and you are interfering in the outcome. Get out of here."

"I'm giving you notice," the inspector admonished, "that you can be locked up for aiding and abetting a smoker, which is a capital crime. I suggest you dispense with the cigarette and get on with the execution."

Tony said, "I protest. There is nothing to prove that smoking is hazardous to your health. I will fight to my dying breath to enjoy my last cigarette because I have only one puff to give for my country. I say, 'Give me liberty or give me a Marlboro.' "

The captain said to the inspector, "Now you've done it. We're not going to be able to shoot him until he goes to Smokenders."

Enjoy Christmas 2023 with these promotions offers and its benefits. Special offer for our readers and it's free. Hurray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man beat and stripped cheating wife fully naked – As neighbours stood to watch (See Photos)

When Dennis Rader murdered a family of four in cold blood, he made the children watch as he strangled their parents. Then, he took the 11

FEBRUARY 04, 2023, On Rampur Streets, Naked Woman Spotted Ringing Doorbells at Midnight; UP Cops Solve Mystery

Popular posts from this blog

Stoned to death with her lover: Horrific video of execution of girl, 19, killed by Afghan Taliban for running away from arranged marriage

Man beat and stripped cheating wife fully naked – As neighbours stood to watch (See Photos)

I earn £50 as a naked cleaner - my partner is okay with it but some of my clients have creepy requests

Gorilla Rapes Man

PIETRO KOCH, NAZI COLLABORATOR, BEING PRONOUNCED AS DEAD AFTER EXECUTION OUTSIDE ROME, ITALY, JUNE 1945