Image
I earn £50 as a naked cleaner - my partner is okay with it but some of my clients have creepy requests A woman who works as a naked cleaner has revealed the weirdest parts of the job - including clients who are also naked. Lottie Rae, 32, took up the unusual role to make some extra money in 2017, and charges £50 an hour - estimating she's made a few thousand pounds over the years. The British cleaner says in the six years she's been working as a naked cleaner she's had a range of clients - including some who just want company, naturists, and others who 'hope for something more'. The cleaner, who describes herself as 'free-spirited' says the role has made her feel more body confident and even says it's empowering. Lottie said: 'There's a fair few people who are creepy - a handful of the guys I clean for book cleaners on the premise they will get something else. The cleaner, who describes herself as 'free-spirited' says the role has made he

Followers

Omg! Shameless Man Caught After Ejaculating On A Woman Inside The Bus (photos)

Omg! Shameless Man Caught After Ejaculating On A Woman Inside The Bus (photos)




A sex-starved passenger who mistakenly ejaculated after rubbing his manhood on a woman inside a bus has landed in trouble as the woman insisted that he must buy her new clothes.


A Kenyan man was disgraced inside a bus by a woman after he caught him ejaculating on her body.


According to a video which showed the man being manhandled by the woman for the alleged act, she also insisted on dragging him to the police station for which he continued to beg her endlessly.

A lady has revealed how a man ejaculated on her, today, while standing on a queue inside a bank in Nnewi area of Anambra State. According to her, after the guy who was close to her released the hot fluid on her leg, she gave him some hot slaps and was restrained by security operatives who prevented her from descending further on him.





Read what she shared on Instagram

I went to Diamond bank (Nnewi) today and went to their customer service to lay a complaint but the crowd at the spot was much so I stood in one of the queues there, there was this guy (via pix) behind me I noticed he was somehow resting on me so I moved a little and he moved with me, I noticed something suspicious so I looked back I saw him crossed both of his hands covered with a paper down his waist....

I kept mute and was busy with my phone I noticed something behind me again I turned and saw him with his hands at the same position so all of a sudden I felt something hot dripped on my leg to my outmost surprise it was a sperm I turned gat hold of him and gave him some hot slaps I know he has never received in his life before.... if not for the securities that intervene like seriously he won't live to remember a day like this.

Enjoy Christmas 2023 with these promotions offers and its benefits. Special offer for our readers and it's free. Hurray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man beat and stripped cheating wife fully naked – As neighbours stood to watch (See Photos)

When Dennis Rader murdered a family of four in cold blood, he made the children watch as he strangled their parents. Then, he took the 11

FEBRUARY 04, 2023, On Rampur Streets, Naked Woman Spotted Ringing Doorbells at Midnight; UP Cops Solve Mystery

Popular posts from this blog

Stoned to death with her lover: Horrific video of execution of girl, 19, killed by Afghan Taliban for running away from arranged marriage

Man beat and stripped cheating wife fully naked – As neighbours stood to watch (See Photos)

I earn £50 as a naked cleaner - my partner is okay with it but some of my clients have creepy requests

Gorilla Rapes Man

PIETRO KOCH, NAZI COLLABORATOR, BEING PRONOUNCED AS DEAD AFTER EXECUTION OUTSIDE ROME, ITALY, JUNE 1945