I earn £50 as a naked cleaner - my partner is okay with it but some of my clients have creepy requests A woman who works as a naked cleaner has revealed the weirdest parts of the job - including clients who are also naked. Lottie Rae, 32, took up the unusual role to make some extra money in 2017, and charges £50 an hour - estimating she's made a few thousand pounds over the years. The British cleaner says in the six years she's been working as a naked cleaner she's had a range of clients - including some who just want company, naturists, and others who 'hope for something more'. The cleaner, who describes herself as 'free-spirited' says the role has made her feel more body confident and even says it's empowering. Lottie said: 'There's a fair few people who are creepy - a handful of the guys I clean for book cleaners on the premise they will get something else. The cleaner, who describes herself as 'free-spirited' says the role has made he...
Followers
Naked and Afraid features its first-ever transgender woman: 37-year-old who has breasts and male genitalia makes history on nude survival show that saw her paired with a 'conservative' farmer
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Naked and Afraid features its first-ever transgender woman: 37-year-old who has breasts and male genitalia makes history on nude survival show that saw her paired with a 'conservative' farmer
Naked and Afraid featured its first ever transgender woman in Sunday nights episode - who competed on the series with breasts and male genitalia.
The Discovery Channel survival show - which is in the midst of its 13th season - features two strangers, usually a man and a woman, stranded together in the wild with no food, water, supplies, or clothes.
Each episode follows their adventure as they try to make shelter, start fire, find stuff to eat and drink, keep warm, fend off animals, and survive the conditions for 21-days - all while being completely naked.
A woman named Terra, 37, from Florida, made history in its newest episode when she became the first transgender woman to compete on the show.
Terra was assigned the male gender at birth, but began transitioning to female four years ago.
'People like me don't get chosen for things like this,' she said on the show. 'I am trans and I don't care who knows it. What defines me is not how I look or how I act it's what I do in my life. The things I do in my life are f**king epic.'
Terra - who has been a bow hunter for her entire life and served in the Air Force for 12-years - said she was 'absolutely prepared for this' since she had spent weeks alone in the wilderness with just a knife in the past.
Terra has undergone 'top' surgery (also known as breast augmentation or implants), but has yet to undergo 'bottom' surgery (penile inversion vaginoplasty) - which is the creation of a vagina by inverting penile skin.
She said transitioning has been the 'hardest thing' she has ever done, but added that it is already 'so worth it.'
'I was born male but in my mind, growing up, I've always been female,' she explained.
'Transitioning is the hardest thing I've ever done, but so worth it. The one thing I am aware of for my partner is that he or she is going to see a different or more unique body than they've probably ever seen.
'Things on the outside aren't what they are supposed to be at this point in my transgender transition. I do have breasts and I do have the male genitalia still.'
She was teamed up with a South African farmer and professional hunter named Shaun - who described himself as 'a little bit conservative' - and together, they were stranded in Pia Manzi in Zambia, Africa.
Terra had reservations about her partner and what his reaction might be to her body, but Shaun met her with open arms.
'When it comes to my partner, they're either gonna accept everything or they're gonna go off the deep end and we're gonna see some bad s**t,' she said before they came face to face.
As they both walked up to each other, fully naked, Shaun looked completely stunned at first. Right away, Terra asked him if he had any questions.
'Not at the moment,' he responded.
'Obviously, you can see that I'm not the same as every other girl that's been on this show,' Terra told him. 'What are your thoughts on this?'
'Yeah, you're unique,' said Shaun. 'It is a bit of a shock to me but we're all unique and special. I'm open-minded and we're going to do this together. Don't worry, I've got your back.'
Terra instantly let out a sigh of relief.
'Thank God,' she said. 'I appreciate that. And I've got your back too. Hearing that is a big thing to me. We're gonna do this, we're gonna be OK.'
Privately to the camera, she added, 'I'm a hell of a lot more surprised than I thought I would be. He looked at me like I was a normal person, that was exactly what I needed. A great surprise and I'm pretty happy so far.'
Shaun also told the camera, 'Terra is awesome. Someone as unique as that, to have the courage to come out, she's a hero in my eyes already.'
Unfortunately, three days into the show, Shaun fell and sustained a concussion so he was forced to leave for medical reasons.
Terra then completed the rest of the 18-days completely alone, despite suffering from a lacerated nipple and not being able to find much food.
'I'm not a gender, I'm not a label, I'm just a human,' she said at one point during her journey.
'It's empowering. I'm going through my own transitional journey. And I know now that if I just stick with it there's nothing I cannot do in this world.'
Terra is the second transgender person to participate in the series, with the first being a trans man in 2019.
Quince Mountain, from Illinois, competed on the show during season 10, and was left in the Honduran jungle with a police officer from Florida named Teresa Owens. He and Teresa were able to complete the adventure.
When they first met, Quince - who was fully transitioned - decided to tell Teresa he was transgender.
'It’s not something I usually share the second I meet somebody, but in this case, it would’ve been weird not to,' he later told Mel magazine, while reflecting on the experience.
'Because I didn’t want it to be artificial. Plus, when you’re meeting someone on the show for the first time, you’re meeting them naked.
'It’s an intimate situation. You’re going to be partnered together for 21 days. So I wanted to have the balls to come out to my partner, but also to hopefully demonstrate to people that self-disclosing doesn’t always have to be such a big deal.'
While chatting with the magazine, Quince wanted people to know that Discovery Channel was no 'promoting an agenda' by casting him.
'The reality is the production company didn’t even know I was trans when I was selected to be on the show,' he said.
'They were initially interested in my wife and me. So to say that I got on the show because I’m trans, it’s like, “F**k you! I also have the survival skills and experience.”
'Even when the executive producers found out, they were like, “You don’t have to talk about this if you don’t want to.” But I told them, “No, I think I would like to talk about it.”'
Popular posts from this blog
Man beat and stripped cheating wife fully naked – As neighbours stood to watch (See Photos)
Man beat and stripped cheating wife fully naked – As neighbours stood to watch (See Photos) Man beat and stripped cheating wife – Just saw a gruesome video online that broke my heart. Men… and even women stood and watched as this man stripped his wife to her underwear and brutally beat her with a plank. The people who posted the video online said he beat her to death, but that isn’t shown in the video. The last seconds of the video shows the man dragging the very weak woman away. They said the man attacked his wife after catching her with another man. And no, it didn’t happen in Nigeria. I screen-grabbed from the video. TO WATCH THE VIDEO AND TO SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THIS ARTICLE CLICK HERE .
When Dennis Rader murdered a family of four in cold blood, he made the children watch as he strangled their parents. Then, he took the 11
When Dennis Rader murdered a family of four in cold blood, he made the children watch as he strangled their parents. Then, he took the 11-year-old girl to the basement where he removed her underwear and hung her from a sewer pipe. He told the girl, "Well, honey, you’re going to be in heaven tonight with the rest of your family." Read the shocking story of the BTK killer here: For 30 years, Boy Scout troop leader and church council president Dennis Rader was secretly the BTK murderer — while looking like the perfect family man to his neighbors in Kansas. Dennis Rader was the president of his church congregation as well as a loving husband and a doting father. Altogether, he seemed to be a reliable and responsible man to all who knew him. But he was leading a double life. She had no idea that for 30 years her father preyed on girls just like her. This is the brutal story of the BTK Killer. Dennis Lynn Rader was born on March 9, 1945, as the oldest of four in Pittsburgh, Kansas....
FEBRUARY 04, 2023, On Rampur Streets, Naked Woman Spotted Ringing Doorbells at Midnight; UP Cops Solve Mystery
FEBRUARY 04, 2023, On Rampur Streets, Naked Woman Spotted Ringing Doorbells at Midnight ; UP Cops Solve Mystery A naked woman was reportedly caught on CCTV roaming around the streets of Milak village in Rampur. She was allegedly ringing the doorbells of residents and disappearing in the middle of the night. Imagine a random woman ringing your house doorbell in the middle of the night and disappearing. Now imagine this happening to multiple residents in your neighborhood – this was the nightmare haunting residents of Rampur in Uttar Pradesh, before the cops solved the mystery. A naked woman was reportedly caught on CCTV roaming around the streets of Milak village in Rampur. She was allegedly ringing the doorbells of residents and disappearing in the middle of the night. Videos of the incident were widely shared on social media, prompting a response from Rampur police... read and watch video According to cops, the incident came to their attention after a resident filed ...
Popular posts from this blog
She was stripped naked and mercilessly beaten by a woman for sleeping with her husband
She was stripped naked and mercilessly beaten by a woman for sleeping with her husband. When the side-chick was asked how much the man gave her she said nothing... How many times did you knack him, she said twice... I am not justifying both of their actions but why should she come to collect knacking inside another woman's house? And this woman,why naked her like this? This was too dehumanising... The man did not even come out to protect her..? I am not saying he should have beaten the wife,but he would have tried so she can pick race small na😂. So this fat girl just stood there for one woman to naked and beat her in such a manner? You can watch the video on www.QUEENDOOSH.co . The woman has been arrested by police.. CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO .
Peter Chemy right before his execution in Germany in 1947
Peter Chemy right before his execution in Germany in 1947 He was liberated from a concentration camp 1945, wandered around for a few months before finding help in a German home. A husband and wife, along with their daughter, fed him and showed him good hospitality. When the family went to sleep, Chemy found a hatchet and murdered them all in there beds. 25 Shocking Pictures From History In 1945, Peter Chemy, a Polish man recently freed from a concentration camp, murdered a sleeping German family who had fed and sheltered him..... Read story He would be executed at Landsberg Prison, ironically where many of those responsible for his suffering met the same fate. This is Chemy just before his death. Peter Chemy right before his execution in Germany in 1947. He was liberated from a concentration camp 1945, wandered around for a few months before finding help in a German home..... A husband and wife, along with their daughter, fed him and showed him good hospitality. When the family we...
I earn £50 as a naked cleaner - my partner is okay with it but some of my clients have creepy requests
I earn £50 as a naked cleaner - my partner is okay with it but some of my clients have creepy requests A woman who works as a naked cleaner has revealed the weirdest parts of the job - including clients who are also naked. Lottie Rae, 32, took up the unusual role to make some extra money in 2017, and charges £50 an hour - estimating she's made a few thousand pounds over the years. The British cleaner says in the six years she's been working as a naked cleaner she's had a range of clients - including some who just want company, naturists, and others who 'hope for something more'. The cleaner, who describes herself as 'free-spirited' says the role has made her feel more body confident and even says it's empowering. Lottie said: 'There's a fair few people who are creepy - a handful of the guys I clean for book cleaners on the premise they will get something else. The cleaner, who describes herself as 'free-spirited' says the role has made he...
The arrest of Lolita Lebrón after she and three other Puerto Rican nationalists opened fire at congressmen inside the House of Representatives chamber of the United States Capitol Building. March 1st, 1954.
The arrest of Lolita Lebrón after she and three other Puerto Rican nationalists opened fire at congressmen inside the House of Representatives chamber of the United States Capitol Building. March 1st, 1954. Before firing semi-automatic handguns from the visitor viewing balcony at congressmen who were debating an immigration bill, Lebrón and her fellow nationalists unfurled a Puerto Rican flag and hung it from the balcony for all of the representatives to see. The intent of the attack was to promote the cause of Puerto Rican independence from the United States. The four shooters went on to injure Alvin Morrell Bentley III of Michigan, Ben F. Jensen of Iowa, Clifford Davis of Tennessee, George Fallon of Maryland, and Kenneth Roberts of Alabama. However, all five congressmen survived their injuries and no one else was hurt or killed. For the attack, Lebrón and the other nationalists - Rafael Cancel Miranda, Andrés Figueroa Cordero, and Irvin Flores Rodríguez - were arrested, trie...
Killings and aftermath of the Mountain Meadows Massacre
Killings and aftermath of the Mountain Meadows Massacre. In 1857, a Mormon Militia slaughtered 120 innocent people and try to frame it on a Native American Tribe "My father was killed by Indians. When they washed their faces they were white men." On September 7, 1857, a group of Paiutes and Mormons disguised as Paiutes first attacked the Baker–Fancher wagon train in Utah. After days of battle, by September 11, the Mormons feared that the settlers had realized their identities. Two militiamen, their faces washed clean of paint and wearing plain clothes, approached the wagons with a white flag. They told them they were a rescue party to save them from the vicious Paiutes they claimed were behind the attack. They said that they had negotiated a truce and persuaded the natives to let them escort them to safety in Cedar City. The Baker-Fancher Party fell for it and the settlers were then separated into three groups of men, women, and children. The men were almost im...




Comments
Post a Comment